Monday, April 22, 2013





Breeding of fighting cocks today is one of the ways to become healthy and to earn money. You can sell a battle cock, a brood cock, and brood hen. But one thing that is good in breeding of fighting cocks is that you can be a healthy one. How you become healthy if you are a breeder? Let me share with you my experiences, I am a 40 year old men, a backyard breeder of fighting cocks. I have a small farm, a one hectare farm of land with some fruit tress that is planted in the area. I have forty fighting cocks in the yard and I have also more or less one hundred hens. I wake up early in the morning at around 5 am, and then drink four to five glasses of water after that I walk around my small farm to watch my chickens. At around 6 am I feed them. After that I clean the surroundings by getting some of the dry leaves and other objects. Since I have more or less one hundred hens, every morning I collected their eggs and keep it in the storage.

Being a breeder of fighting cocks makes me become healthy because every morning I can exercises my body, by doing some activities like walking around the farm, feeding them, cleaning the surroundings and other related activities. Another thing is that, I have lots of vegetables planted in my farm like tomatoes, okra, string beans, malunggay, bago, and bell pepper. You become healthy by eating vegetables regularly and what is good is that you do not need to buy it, instead, you can sell it to your neighbor or to the market .

While enjoying breeding of fighting cocks, it also helps me to become healthy and to earn extra money. What I am doing is that, during the time that is not a breeding season; I keep all my hens in the fence and feed them a laying mass so that they will lay eggs. I have one hundred hens, and it produce an average 80 eggs per day, in one week I have 560 eggs and I sell it at 5 pesos, in one week I can earn 2,800 pesos.

In breeding of fighting cocks you can be a healthy person and at the same time you can earn extra money.
JSN (Research 23 Apr. 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment